12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
medicis complementary healthcare cover
Complementary healthcare cover from medicis confort completes the benefits from the National Health Service (the CNS) and guarantees financial support when you need it.
Download the brochure Health insurance medicis
BENEFITS OF OUR COMPLEMENTARY HEALTHCARE COVER
Why should you choose medicis complementary healthcare cover from Foyer?
- Up to 100% cover of the cost of outpatient care, medication and therapeutic aids
- Guaranteed 100% cover of hospital expenses
- Freedom to choose your own specialist and hospital in Europe
- Daily allowance for every day spent in hospital
- Assistance for children
8 ESSENTIAL GUARANTEES FOR YOUR COMPLEMENTARY HEALTHCARE COVER
Which costs are covered by medicis complementary healthcare cover?
- Treatment fees by the doctor
- The costs of the upgrade to first class medical treatment and a private hospital room whilst in hospital
- Therapeutic aids: dressings, orthopaedic aids, hearing aids, plaster casts, etc.
- Psychotherapy (subject to prior approval), Physiotherapy, Osteopathy
- Health insurance when travelling abroad
- Dental care, orthodontic treatment and dentures
- Contact lenses and spectacle lenses
- Ambulance transfer to the nearest hospital (in Europe)
... AND YOUR LOVED ONES
What is assistance for children?
Medicis confort helps children with their schooling, if they have to stay at home or in hospital after an accident or sickness.
After the 23rd day out of school, medicis helps covers the cost of prvate tuition for children aged up to 14 years, in order for the child to catch up on schoolwork (up to €15/hour - up to 10 hours/week - for a maximum of 6 weeks).
What is the cost of this complementary healthcare cover?
The cost of extended healthcare cover depends on a series of individual factors such as the age and size of your family members, and their healthcare requirements. The healthcare cover simulator will let you enter the key information required to calculate the basic cost of your insurance cover.
What advantages can I benefit from?
- €50 contribution every two years for your spectacle frames
- Also the possibility of take an extra guarantee to provide you monetary daily allowance in the event of a hospital stay
- The amount of insurance premium is deductible from the income tax declaration as a "special expense" under the terms of article LIR 111.