Rules contest - Foyer Assurances
ARTICLE 1 Name
Foyer Assurances S.A., a société anonyme (Luxembourg public limited company) with its registered office at 12 Rue Léon Laval, L-3372 LEUDELANGE, entered in the Luxembourg trade and companies register under reference number B34237, represented by its current board of directors, is the organiser of the prize draw entitled “Autofestival 2024”.
ARTICLE 2 Duration
The free prize draw shall be open from 22 January 2024, and shall end on 30 June 2024. The prize draw will take place on 10 July 2024.
ARTICLE 3 Prize draw entry and process
Entry into the prized draw is open to named individuals aged 18 or over residing on the territory of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, who, over the period specified in Article 2, have:
- purchased a mobilé motor insurance policy before 30 June 2024, for a vehicle first registered no earlier than 1 January 2021, and which this person has purchased during the prize draw period.
- As soon as the mobilépolicy is taken out, an email is sent to the customer and/or the mobilépolicyholder to enable them to give their consent to take part. Only people who have given their consent will be entered in the prize draw. If you do not receive a prize draw entry email, please contact your agent or send an email to email@example.com.
Employees and insurance intermediaries of Foyer Group companies and their direct family members may not enter.
Only one entry per player shall be accepted during the prize draw period. Entry into the prize draw implies unreserved acceptance of these rules and compliance with the laws and regulations in force in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
ARTICLE 4 Modification
Foyer Assurances S.A. reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to extend, suspend or interrupt the prize draw described in article 1.
Foyer Assurances S.A.’s liability shall not be incurred as a result, in respect of the entrant or any other person.
ARTICLE 5 Principle of the prize draw
The “Autofestival 2024” prize draw is offered on a one-off basis and aims to award:
- 1 winner drawn at random: an all-inclusive weekend at the wheel of a Polestar and
- 3 winners drawn at random: reimbursement of the cost of installing an electric charging point at their home, up to a maximum of €1,000
The future winners expressly acknowledge and agree that Foyer Assurances S.A. may publish their name in order to promote the result of the prize draw on its website as well as on social networks for which Foyer Assurances S.A. has an account or an official page.
ARTICLE 6 Prize allocation
The winners shall be selected by random draw and shall be notified by Foyer Assurances S.A. of their win by email. The provision by the winner of an email address is an essential condition to be able to participate in the prize draw. The email address used will be the one provided by the prospective customer, customer and/or policyholder of the mobilé policy when the policy is taken out. This email address must remain valid so that the winner can be duly notified. If the winner does not respond within five business days after notification of the win to confirm his or her wish to accept the prize, a second draw shall determine a new winner.
Upon notification of the win, the electric charging point winners shall have until 15 December 2024 to email to Foyer Assurances S.A., at firstname.lastname@example.org, the documents listed below:
- A legible copy of the invoice for the installation of the electric charging point at the winner's home and in the winner's name.
- The complete IBAN and BIC details of the bank account into which the winners want Foyer Assurances S.A. to pay the winnings. The holder of the bank account must be the same person who has purchased the vehicle and who is the policyholder of the mobilé motor insurance policy purchased from Foyer Assurances S.A.
In the absence of a valid email address, if complete information is not received within the deadline or in the event that certain conditions are not met, Foyer Assurances S.A. reserves the right to withhold the win from the winner, giving reasons for its decision.
Foyer Assurances S.A. undertakes not to sell, exchange or communicate participants’ data to third parties other than Foyer Group companies.
ARTICLE 7 Prizes
- 1 winner will be offered a complete weekend
with hotel-restaurant and two-day rental of a Polestar worth €1,000.
- A voucher for Château d’Urspelt including:
- An overnight Executive stay at the château
- Buffet breakfasts, 2 people
- 4-course dinner at the restaurant, 2 people
- Aperitif and selection of wines
- NUXE Spa® gift box, 2 people
- €240.00 NUXE Spa® voucher
- A bottle of Taittinger champagne
- A voucher for the rental of the Polestar
- A voucher for Château d’Urspelt including:
- 3 winners will be reimbursed in the form of cashback for the cost of installing an electric charging point at their home, up to a maximum of €1,000.
The prize allocated may not be challenged in any way, no alternative is offered and the prize may not be replaced or exchanged for any reason at all.
ARTICLE 8 Promotion
Foyer Assurances S.A. reserves the right to publish the name and photograph of the winners for advertising or public relations purposes, without any remuneration other than the prize won. Any winner that objects to the use of his/her name and photo for advertising or public relations reasons must inform Foyer Assurances S.A. via a simple letter or email sent to it within 15 days of the announcement of the results.
ARTICLE 9 Communications
Unless otherwise stipulated in these rules, all communications relating to this competition must be sent by email to the following address: email@example.com
ARTICLE 10 Personal data protection
Participants authorise Foyer Assurances S.A. and other companies in the Foyer Group to record, store and process electronically data collected during their participation in the prize draw, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the law of 1 August 2018 relating to the protection of natural persons (individuals) in respect of the processing of personal data in criminal matters as well as in matters of national security. The data provided by the participants are strictly confidential and for the exclusive use of Foyer Group.
The data shall be kept for the duration of the prize draw and for a maximum period of six months after the prizes are awarded to the winners, it being understood that publication on any social network shall not be deleted at the end of that six-month period (and shall remain accessible to the public) unless expressly requested by the winner.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, participants may ask free of charge, by letter or email, to access information pertaining to them, in order to have it corrected, amended or deleted, to exercise the right to data portability or to object to its processing by Foyer Group.
ARTICLE 11 Jurisdiction and applicable law
Relations between Foyer Assurances S.A. and entrants in this prize draw are governed by Luxembourg law.
The district courts of Luxembourg shall have sole competence in all disputes relating to the proposed competition, although Foyer Assurances S.A. may bring the dispute before any other court which, notwithstanding the above specified jurisdiction, would normally be competent in respect of the participants.
ARTICLE 12 Filing of the rules
A copy of these rules may be obtained free of charge on simple request, throughout the duration of the prize draw, by letter sent to Foyer Assurances, whose registered office is at 12 Rue Léon Laval, L-3372 Leudelange or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.