12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Driver insurance compensates any authorised driver of your vehicle in case of injury or invalidity, whether or not he/she is responsible for the accident. The Protected Driver coverage compensates the driver in case of injury and the beneficiaries in case of the death of the driver.
STRONG POINTS OF OUR DRIVER INSURANCE
Why have Protected Driver coverage?
- Payment of expenses that are not covered by car third party liability or the social security service
- The amount of compensation is not fixed, but adapted to the harm that you have actually suffered
- The benefits provided by driver insurance can be combined with any other type of life, accident or invalidity insurance
PROTECTION ESSENTIAL FOR YOU…
What damage am I covered for?
In case of injury, our driver insurance compensates the driver:
- for the economic harm resulting from invalidity
- for emotional distress, disfigurement and loss of amenity
- for treatment and prosthesis expenses
... AND FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
In case of death, our driver insurance, compensates the beneficiaries:
- for the economic harm and/or emotional distress that they suffer
- for the funeral expenses
Who is protected by the driver insurance?
The policyholder and any other person authorised to drive the vehicle who has a valid driving licence. Young drivers are also covered.
What is the price of the Protected Driver cover?
The premium for the Protected Driver coverage is related to the no-claims bonus system for the car third party liability insurance and varies according to it.
What advantages can I benefit from?
- Good drivers benefit from a bonus acquired on their car third party liability insurance.
- No excess in case of a claim.
- Tax-deductible premium