12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Home & Everyday
Travel assistance abroad
Foyer's travel assistance helps and assists you in case of problems anywhere throughout the world. This is a free service offered by your Foyer travel insurance policy.
Assistance n° 24 hours a day and 7 days a week: +352 437 43 43
Service provided in cooperation with Europ Assistance - Partner specialised in travel assistance.
STRONG POINTS OF OUR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
What are the services offered by Foyer Voyage?
Foyer's travel assistance provides you with immediate help:
- if you are ill, injured or the victim of an accident
- in case of the loss, theft or destruction of your identity papers or transport tickets
- if you need to return earlier than planned (hospitalisation, death of a loved one, etc.);
This assistance is valid throughout the world and for all members of your family.
When can travel assistance help you?
Our specialists directly begin the procedures, for example, in case of:
- visit to the hospitalised person abroad,
- return and accompaniment of your children,
- transport of the ill or injured person
- repatriation of other insured persons,
- finding a replacement driver,
- dispatch of glasses, prosthesis, medicines,
- skiing accident,
- death of a member of the family
… AND AT HOME
Home monitoring by the police
The Grand Duchy police will monitor your home while you are away. You can benefit from their services at no cost by communicating your dates of absence to your local police station.
Would you like to benefit from travel assistance? Ask your local agent for advice.