12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Home & Everyday
Insure yourself against day-to-day personal accidents
The personal accidents insurance policy covers the whole family in case of domestic accidents, whether during leisure, travel, at school, in the street, in the home or following assault, natural forces or a technological disaster.
The purpose of this insurance is to protect you against the financial consequences of a personal accident and to maintain your lifestyle.
STRONG POINTS OF OUR PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Why choose Foyer's personal accident insurance?
- Financial protection in case of invalidity, even partial (at least 10%)
- Financial protection in case of death
- Immediate coverage, valid throughout the whole world, with no period before the benefits are applicable and 24/24
- Quick compensation of up to €1,000,000
- Simple subscription with no medical questionnaire
ESSENTIAL PROTECTION IN CASE OF STRESSFUL LIFE EVENTS
Why have personal accident insurance?
A personal accident can have important consequences for the entire family:
- Cessation of work or change of profession
- Impact on the household budget
- More limited mobility than previously
- Requirement to convert the home or vehicle
- Requirement for home help
- Inability to continue practising a sport
- In these difficult times, appropriate assistance and financial aid provide precious support.
Specific cover for children
The accident insurance provides cover specially designed for children from their birth:
- Childcare expenses when one of the parents is hospitalised
- Travelling expenses to visit a hospitalised child
- School catch-up expenses
... AND FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Protection for the entire family
The personal accident insurance protects each member of your family: yourself, your spouse and all children in your household who are dependent on you. In case of custody or visiting rights, the children are also covered.
Quick compensation, up to €1,000,000
Contract the personal accidents insurance as a single person (single option) or for the entire family (family option).
You benefit from financial protection up to 1 million euros, which compensates the loss actually suffered, even if you are solely responsible for the accident.